Join us for Dollywood's Summer Celebration and save when you combine your hotel room with tickets to Dollywood Theme Park. Available June16th through August 5th, 2018.
Happening this Summer at Dollywood
March To The Beat Of Your Own Drum: DRUMLine Live! creates a synchronized musical masterpiece based on the hit 2002 movie Drumline - but it's not the typical halftime performance!
Add A Spark To Your Summer: America's Got Talent finalists iLuminate bring their electrified glow-in-the-dark costumes to life, performing dynamic dance routines and illusions which will mesmerize guests.
Masterpieces In Minutes, Memories For A Lifetime: Pioneering the art of the speed painting style, PaintJam captivates audiences with dynamic and rousing performance fusing art and entertainment for an unforgettable experience.
Nights of Many Colors: A spectacular nightly fireworks display across the sky above Dollywood. Synchronized to music, each evening June 16 - Aug. 5 features Paint Your Dreams across the Sky, an inspiring musical crescendo written specifically for the occasion by Dolly, along with other songs that underscore this colorful summertime celebration!
New Faces of Country: A number of performance careers have launched from the stages of Dollywood, and thanks to the upcoming New Faces of Country concert series, guests of the park have an opportunity to see more up-and-coming country artists on the verge of their big breaks.
- Hadley Park (July 12): Together, they're already starting to make waves. Named for their 4-dayapart daughters, Hadley & Parker, singer/songwriters, Morgan Leigh Garner and Courtney Dashe, formed their duo, Hadley Park, in 2015. One, a songwriter, the other, a businessman: both worked incredibly hard to become masters of their craft. Similarly, both Morgan's and Courtney's mothers worked equally as hard being stay-at-home moms and instilling in them the importance of family. Driven by a dream, inspired by their parents, encouraged by their husbands, and motivated by their children, the girls of Hadley Park want to show their kids what it means to be passionate and compassionate people. The independent duo calls their model: chasing dreams and little ones, too.
- Tyler Rich (July 19): Tyler Rich found his love of music gathered around a Christmas tree alongside family singing holiday classics and family favorites of all genres. His fanbase has grown from Sacramento supporting his independent release to signing a record deal with The Valory Music Company and publishing agreement with Big Machine Music. While introducing his amplified sound and infectious energy coast to coast, the 2018 CMT Listen Up Artist moved to Nashville and has become a road warrior performing alongside some of the genre's top acts.
- Travis Denning (July 19): Travis Denning has been crafting his skills as a musician and as a songwriter for close to 10 years now. With a powerful voice and a mature musicianship beyond his years, Travis has proven himself as a must see live performer. Travis made the move to Nashville in January 2014 to pursue his dreams, and within the first year made great steps towards a long career in country music. In November of 2014, Travis signed a publishing deal with RED Creative Group. Travis has had songs recorded by Jason Aldean, Justin Moore, and more. On the music he writes and performs, Travis comments, "I like to think that I sing about everything that is me, and everything I know. I've grown up in the South my whole life and everything about it and the things I love shine right through what I write and sing about."
- Jimmie Allen (July 26): For breakthrough country artist Jimmie Allen, a simple phrase sums up his view on life and music: Never give up. A native of Southern Delaware, Allen has carried that mantra with him through good times and bad, whether than meant living in his car or rocking amphitheaters on Toby Keith's Interstates & Tailgates Tour. What's embedded in Allen is a powerful, soulful sense of groove - "If my body don't move in the first four seconds, it ain't for me," he says - a love of deep messages and a knack for razor-sharp hooks. Those driving forces form the bedrock Allen's EP, a cutting-edge mix of country, rock, R&B, and pop produced by Ash Bowers and Eric Torres.
- Abby Anderson (Aug 2): Already named one of CMT's Next Women of Country for 2018 and a CMT Listen Up Artist - #18for2018, the industry is taking notice of Abby Anderson with Pandora naming her as one of "2018 Country Artists to Watch" and The Boot listing her among their "2018 Artists to Watch."